Skip to content
Depending on the width of your rod:
- When you have measured the width of your rod, multiply by a minimum of 1.5 or by 2 to have a nice S fold effect with your curtain.
- You can choose to have two curtains or just one depending on the distance you have planned on the side of your windows.
- For example, for a window of 2 meters wide, purchase 2 panels of 1.50 m wide or 2 m wide or 1 single panel 4 m wide.
Depending on the height of your window:
- Confirm the length of your curtains by measuring the size from the top of your rod to the floor, or from the top of your rod to the edge of your window or radiator.
- If you opt for curtains with a blackout lining, it is important that your curtain extends generously in height and width from your window frame.
- We draw your attention to the fact that we place the blackout lining 5 cm shorter than the linen panel to prevent it from exceeding its weight, twice as much as linen.
- The blackout lining is sewn on the top and on both sides of the curtain to allow the fluidity of the linen panel to flow freely.